EAVE Protocol Chain
Built upon a robust, modular blockchain, the Core Protocol leverages Substrates modular extensible components to provide rich functionality including consensus, governance, RPC and API functionality and software development kits.
Decentralized Financial Platform
Leveraging a robust IDE which includes the ability to develop natively in RUST, Solidity Vyper or Ink, the Defi Hub will allow for the rapid development of new Polkadot DeFi projects as well as enabling the porting of Solidity based projects to Polkadot. Finally, the Integration engine will enable exciting new cross-chain financial models based on composability of modular components through the use of bridging, price oracles and traditional fintech through off chain worker capabilities.
Optimized Custody and Settlement (OCS)
- Secure: The Optimized ledger keeps internal balances isolated among liquidity pools.
- Simple: All interactions will be done through one single access point: the vault.
- Cost effective: Trading against all liquidity pools will be on par with existing liquidity pools. Trades will cost even less if internal balances are used. Trading with many pools at the same time only marginally increases the gas costs. EAVE Protocol's gas costs will be significantly less than Ethereum's.
- Higher Yield: Liquidity pools have full control over the underlying tokens they add to the optimal ledger. This opens up vast design space to improve capital efficiency within and across multiple chains. Liquidity Pools can be combined with the Yield engines for greater returns. The EAVE Liquidity Protocol can also be combined enabling assets to be leveraged for mutliple staking scenarios further increasing yields.
- Extensible: EAVE Protocol will create a thriving cross chain ecosystem and will incentivize developers through it's comprehensive suite of developer tools and use of it's treasury funds for Grants and bounties.
EAVEX Digital Asset Exchange
EAVE Protocol Digital Asset Exchange will provide a cost cheap, fast solution for a broad range of digital assets. It will do this by leveraging an order book which combines off chain execution with on chain settlement. The optimized routing and settlement both minimizes gas fees and provides routing and settlement capabilities to liquidity pools from a variety of providers including other parachains, blockchains, centralized exchanges and financial institutions.